You're walking in totally dark world. You can't run away. Only faith and courage let you through .

My photo
Hong Kong
A freelance photographer

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Quiet Scene



I knew you were watching me......................
I remembered the scene that the actors were presenting the stroies of failure in their life. You were watching me with smile at the same time I was watching thier sadness relecting my life. But I pretended to concentrate on what happened on the stage and that kept us so quiet at that moment.


That moment, with your eyes' reflection, will be a quiet scene in my mind always.

28.11.2009


2 comments:

Winnie Tse said...

When you changed your head image on your FB, I knew you were experiencing the sadnesses.

Steve Chan said...

You know me very much.

Article